How Can You Help?
As a volunteer led organisation we are always in need of extra help, and every bit of help counts. Listed below are a few ideas of the many ways in which you may be able to help us.
- Become a Member and be informed! (See below)
- Make a donation (see below)
- Invite one of our team to give a talk to your school, group, club or organisation
- Join our team for a local fundraising event
- Join our team at a local awareness-raising event
- Join our team campaign efforts
- Donate items of saleable quality
- Volunteer to help in any way you can!
To Become a Member
Membership to the LAS is via the Membership Secretary (0795 823 5015) or use the form in the LinkUp. Annual Membership is £5 (Parent/Carers), £7 (Professionals).
Please make cheques payable to 'Leicestershire Autistic Society' and mail to:
LAS Membership, 73 Carlton Drive, Leics LE1 8DG
If you have any questions regarding Membership please call the Helpline, Membership Secretary, or contact one of Committee Members.
To Make a Donation
Make your cheque out to 'Leicestershire Autistic Society' and mail it to Peter Holdridge, Treasurer LAS, 25 Linden Avenue, Countesthorpe, Leicestershire LE8 5PG. Many Thanks!